Hosting Ground – Cheap Web Hosting
Based in Nepal, Hosting Ground was founded in 2011 as a cheap web hosting solution for its customers. The hosting service offers an array of plans to choose from, that include shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.
Their cheapest option, shared hosting, is available for only $2.99/m with an extensive range of free features. The plan allows you to host one website, with 500MB storage, and 1000 MB Bandwidth. However, if you want to host more websites and unlimited bandwidth, you can opt for an Advance Plan that costs you $5.99/m with added features.
You also get access to their standard cPanel with each plan along with Softaculous that include more than 300 one-click installation scripts. You can also have access to their free website builder, which is optimized for beginners. However, there are plenty of tools available for developers like SSH access, Python, MySQL, and PHP.
Even though the cheap web hosting company is based in Nepal, all of its data centers are based in North America (Toronto, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles). The company also plans to open new data centers in Singapore and London.
In case of any issues, you can always contact their support 24/7 through live chat or email.
Key Features of Hosting Ground
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Daily backups
- 30-Days money-back guarantee
- You can buy RapidSSL and PositiveSSL certificates
- NGINX powered for fast content and app delivery
- Easy to access and friendly support
- Fast load time with CloudFlare
- Affordable prices
- Servers based in North America
- Features free website builder
- Free access to SEO tools by Attracta
- Only annual contracts available
- Limited storage with cheaper hosting plans
Similar companies : GreenHost || Cyber Tree